Epilepsy condition | DDC/CI supported monitors not working in any software SA240Y

Options
Pres
Pres Member Posts: 1 New User

Hey everyone! I'm thrilled to join this forum and share my excitement about my recent purchase of two SA240Y monitors.

The brightness control software is incredibly important to me, because I have photosensitivity epilepsy and I work long hours on my computer, and I often find myself adjusting the brightness to match different tasks and lighting conditions.

I've specifically bought those monitors because they have DDC/CI support and it's not working with any software I've installed so far. Do you have any suggestion. I've tried like 10 different software and I've had success only with I-Menu witch is the AOC software for their monitors but it's very glitched and it's not detecting my monitor when my main AOC monitor is plugged in. I'm trying this on both 1050Ti and rx580 4gb.

I have DDC/CI support enabled on both monitors. One of the monitors is using HDMI to HDMI and the other one HDMI to DVI.

I'm desperate about that because I might need to sell the monitors if I can't find a way, and using the buttons is too slow of an option because I'm constantly changing the brightness.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Answers

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,307 Community Administrator
    Options

Hello @Pres,

Welcome to the Acer Community, and thank you for your participation! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're experiencing. We suggest trying the Acer Display Widget. You can download it on this link https://www.acer.com/us-en/acer-display-widget

I've also sent you some additional information via private message, so please check your inbox for further assistance.

Best regards,

Acer-Ingrid