XZ273U goes black while gaming 240hz @ 1440 and 240hz at 1080p. no difference.

Options
Heathen
Heathen Member Posts: 3 New User

Monitor goes black while gaming. Can still hear everything but the monitor blacks out and never comes back unless I power cycle. Doesn't matter what Frequency I am playing on or the resolution. 2k or 1080p. Tried both HDMI and DP inputs. Same issue every time. I plug a different monitor in at 1080p at 144, and no issues. Not a GPU issue. Any suggestions on how to fix or trouble shoot are much appreciated. Already sent it back to ACER for warranty repair/ diag and they said nothing was wrong. Can't believe a manufacturer.

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Options

Hi @Heathen i don't know if your computer is Acer, in any case, do you have the computer driver or the graphics card manufacturer's driver installed?

If you have the latter, try only the one provided by the equipment and the Windows update.

Please wait for more answers that can help your query.

Thank you.
    All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Heathen
    Options

@Alejandro_AC I do have the Graphics card drivers installed. I do not have an Acer PC. Just the monitor.
    I have uninstalled the drivers, and did a clean reinstall. Still the problem persists.
    Thank you for the suggestion.

• Alejandro_AC
    Options

OK, thanks for commenting, just as a test, try lower refresh rates to see if the problem is the same?

Thank you.
    All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

X (Twitter)

• Heathen
    Options

I have done that as well. That was my "quick fix" for a while, but now, whatever happened, it continues to go black no matter what my settings are.

• Alejandro_AC
    Options

I'm sorry for not being more helpful, but I don't know what the problem could be, please wait for more answers.

Thank you.
    All the best.

X (Twitter)