ACER NITRO 5 AN515-57 Memory Upgrade

Mykyta
Mykyta Member Posts: 4 New User

Hi, I'm planning to upgrade my memory on this laptop, but I have a lot of important questions that I need help with.

1.How many slots for additional memory does this laptop have?(I am not interested in RAM in this question)

As far as I understood, there is one slot for SSD and one slot for SSD\HDD, so I can add two disks at once just for storage (for work videos, games, etc.)

2.How and what should I choose to upgrade so that I don't make a mistake and everything is compatible with my laptop? Are there any restrictions on the maximum capacity of the disks I install? What disk formats should I look for? Are there any recommendations for me?

Answers

• Hi @Mykyta the equipment has two slots.

To ensure compatibility SSD must meet the requirements of the service manual, I recommend asking the seller or manufacturer if it is compatible with your model.

Manufacturers such as Crucial or Kingston have on their website a search by model to obtain compatible memory modules and discs:

Thank you.
    All the best.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)