NitroSense not working? Nitro Sense app has stopped opening

Options
Kaosu_Riron
Kaosu_Riron Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in Acer Software

Recently my Nitro Sense app has stopped opening, keeping me from changing fan speeds. I went online and someone said uninstall it and reinstall it so I did, even got the right download version for my PC. But there's no app for me to open. I can see Nitro Sense Services where I look through the "Add and Remove Programs" menu but I can't open anything. Even using the "N" key above the right number set don't do anything. When I hit it, it tries to load for a split second but stops, normally it opens the Nitro Sense App.

[Edited the thread to add issue  detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Hit the Windows key to open the start menu, then type nitrosense and it should find the correct app for you. Before hitting return you can right click on it and pin it to the start menu so it'll be easier to find next time.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Kaosu_Riron
    Kaosu_Riron Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

I did that from the start and it refused to open. That's why I uninstall and reinstalled it, but still nothing. Searching it doesn't bring up an app to open. The only way I can tell it's on my PC is when I go to "Add/Remove Programs" and it comes up as "NitroSense Services". But I have no way of opening or finding it outside of "Add/Remove Programs"