Orion 5000 PO5-625s predatorSYNC driver error

Options
UniqueUsername
UniqueUsername Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi guys.

I possess the Orion 5000 PO5-625s model with Windows 11 OS.
When trying to open the predatorSYNC/predatorRG program (RGB led controller) I meet these errors :

I already tried uninstalling reinstalling the software. Also tried reinstalling with the installer from the model support section.

Do you have any solution to this problem ? Any help is much appreciated !

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,781 Trailblazer
    Options

Do you have anything showing in Device Manager as an error or warning? Do you have anything there showing as removed when show hidden is turned on?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • UniqueUsername
    UniqueUsername Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Thanks for the reply. No error or warning showing in Device Manager. Nothing special with show hidden though I don't really understand what you mean by "removed". Any lead on what specific device I should look for ?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,781 Trailblazer
    Options

So, if a device is removed from the system it disappears from Device Manager, unless you turn on show hidden, then it shows as gray. If a device is physically present, but showing as removed then we know there's an issue with the device itself or with the data identifying that device. If the device is still recognized, but broken it usually shows up with an exclamation mark…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Michał_Flis
    Michał_Flis Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi, have you found a solution to that problem? I have the same issue.

• waldi958
    waldi958 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited 6:04PM
    Options

ORIGINAL

Hallo, ich habe gleiche Problem Acer Antwortet nicht Hauptsache verkaufen Rest Interessiert niemandem.

TRANSLATED

Hello, I have the same problem. Acer doesn't answer. The main thing is to sell. The rest is of no interest to anyone.

[Translated using google]