Need Info regarding max ram support for Acer Nitro 5 intel 12650h model number: AN515-58

Harami666
Harami666 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

Need information regarding max ram support for Acer Nitro 5 intel 12650h 3070ti laptop

Model Number: AN515-58

Part Number: NH.QFSSI.001

Also want to know if there is max storage limit for m.2 nvme slots and the 2.5inch HDD/SSD drive and if this model support external GPU through thunderbolt port as well as linux support for the laptop.

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 4,002 Pathfinder

@Harami666

Below is the upgrade deatils

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Harami666
    Harami666 Member Posts: 2 New User

Is max ram 64gb then or 32gb? What about the hdd/ssd and m.2 nvme size as well as the thunderbolt external GPU support?

• Crucial's website states that it supports 64GB of ram: https://www.crucial.com/compatible-upgrade-for/acer/nitro-5-515-58
    I've seen some models, where the service manual says it only supports 32GB, support 64GB. My ph315-52 for example supports 64GB. So I would try installing 64GB of ram in the an515-58 and if that doesn't work I would return the rams to the vendor.
    About ssd and hdd, see this information:

https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Nitro-AN515-58/270017

On the thunderbolt, check if the usb port has a lightning bolt symbol:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • hjvanniekerk
    hjvanniekerk Member Posts: 1 New User

Upgraded to 64Gb on Nitro AN515-45 Ryzen 5800H no problems, full 64Gb available at 3200Mhz Speed