I have a question and need help, would this bring back all intel folders and correct pathways?

Options
twannyriverz45
twannyriverz45 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in Predator Laptops

I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible, my son was on my super admin account and erased some intel folders. then I further messed **** up so i think the best thing to do is delete the intel folders all together and reinstall all things associated intel® 64x and 86x i do not have a backup with a good version, all hardware is still installed just has subpar microsoft compatibility driver, I have all the manufacturer drivers, bios settings/update, apps and user manuals. in the latest bios update it says this,1. Add SCCM solution to Lock TimeOut variable. 2. Update Intel ME Firmware 11.8.55.3510. 3. Update MCU to M2A906E9_00000099_0000009A. would this bring back all intel folders and correct pathways? any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

Answers

• twannyriverz45

Tinkerer

Options

ok so yea all the pathways are screwed I recovered all the deleted files but it just puts all alikes together, like dll ,ini, mui it doesn't give the pathways like they are supposed to be, is there like a pathway diagram that will show default intel pathways and everything included? also my boot manager is jacked because it loads the compatibility driver as 0

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,342 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

What is your laptop model number, as that would help to guide you better and more precisely. As deleting Intel folders could cause many problems, where were these folders deleted from and from what exact Intel component of your laptop was this done to. As your Device Manager does not show any exclamation mark errors of drivers that can point to any Intel drivers. Give us more details.

• twannyriverz45

Tinkerer

Options

i may have said it wrong i believe the driver folders for the harware was deleted, the program files 64 and 86 intel® does that make it easier? they are out of wack