Acer Swfit Go 14 Light Blinking Now I notice after shut down the yellow keep blinking.

kkk_giant
kkk_giant Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in Swift and Spin Series

End of July, I purchased an Acer Swfit Go 14. After 1 or 2 charges, I notice below.

1. After charging, the blue and yellow light blinks.
  2. Now i notice after shut down the yellow keep blinking. ( video zip file attach)

How i should go about solving as it is defiantly not normal .

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,539 Trailblazer

The fast blinking of the amber power LED indicates Modern Standby-S3 which is Sleep mode, so you are not shut down but in Sleep Mode. To shut down your Swift Go14 completely don't use the Power Button on the keyboard but click on the start icon far left taskbar and select Power-Shutdown.

Both LEDs flashing is an indication of a charging issue, wrong USB charger, if the capacity is below 65 Watt get a heavier charger, 90 Watt is recommended, see this link for compatible USB-C chargers for your model laptop:
    https://www.zdnet.com/article/best-usb-c-laptop-charger/

• kkk_giant
    kkk_giant Member Posts: 2 New User
    1. The yellow light started blinking after I selected shutdown mode. I didn't choose sleep mode. So please tell me what I should do.
    2. .After I turn off the charger, the blue and yellow lights flash appear. The charger is included with the laptop. Furthermore, it did not occur on the first or second charges or maybe I didn't notice it.

I'll hear from you soon. Thanks. Definitely, the power management has some issues.