Could not install Nitro sense in Acer AN515-57.

Options
Bayro
Bayro Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in Acer Software

ORIGINAL

При попытке установить Nitro Sense_Acer_3.01.3046 появляется ошибка "Данный компьютер не поддерживается" на ноутбуке Nitro AN515-57.

Подскажите выход из такой ситуации.(ОС: триал версия винды 10 1809)

TRANSLATED

This computer is not supported" error when trying to install Nitro Sense_Acer_3.01.3046 on a Nitro AN515-57 laptop.

Tell me a way out of this situation. (OS: trial version of Windows 10 1809)

[Edited the thread by translating from Russian to English]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,759 Trailblazer
    Options

What appears in the BIOS Information tab under Product Name? I don't think the lack of Windows activation will make a difference.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Bayro
    Options

пишет название ноутбука и его модель

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Can you send a picture of the bios info tab? The correct name that should appear in the bios is Nitro AN515-57. If it shows something like AN515-57-5789 or just Nitro 5, it shows that the model name is wrong in the bios.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Bayro
    Options

вроде бы всё правильно, и плюс я обновил биос до 1.19

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

The Nitro 5 AN515-57 is a laptop that is designed for Win-11 NOT Win-10! Install the Acer OEM OS which is Win-11 Home on this laptop first and the Nitro Sense version 3.01.3028_20211001 is for Win-11 and it will work!

The reason why you get the error "This computer is not supported" is because you are using Win-10 OS! Also, there are two Nitro Sense versions for the Nitro AN515-57 at the Acer Drivers and Manuals site under the Applications section, try the version 3.01.3028_20211001 date: 2022/05/20 as that might might work for Win-10? As its impossible that Nitro Sense does not install or work on your Nitro AN515-57. I am using a Nitro AN515-56 and never ever had any problems installing Nitro Sense or using this software even after upgrading to Win-11 as this laptop came pre-installed from Acer with Win-10 Home,

This is the Nitro Sense for the Nitro AN515-56 Version: 3.01.3028 date: 2022/05/20 works perfectly in Win-11 Home!

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited August 2023
    Options

I disagree! The AN515-57 is perfectly compatible with windows 10. The problem that is occurring, is why the model name is spelled wrong in the bios. Nitro 5 AN515-57 was not supposed to appear. It was supposed to just say Nitro AN515-57.
    He has to change the name of that folder to Nitro 5 AN515-57 and run the installation:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

egydiocoelho I'm trying to discourage any user to use Win-10, as its a bad idea when Win-10 support will end in October 14, 2025, also I didn't know the solution that you have put forward as my AN515-56 never had any problems with Nitro Semse like you have outlined "The problem that is occurring, is why the model name is spelled wrong in the bios. Nitro 5 AN515-57 was not supposed to appear. It was supposed to just say Nitro AN515-57" and doesn't need to be changed.

I also speak from personal experience as I've got a very similar and virtually the same Nitro 5 AN515-56 (i7-11370H - GeForce® RTX™ 3050 4GB - 32GB RAM 2x 16GB DDR4-3200MHz CL22) and my laptop came with Win-10 Home pre-installed from Acer but I've never run Win-10 Home on my laptop and did a clean install as soon as I got my AN515-56 and have always operated it under Win-11 and its worked flawlessly and perfectly since day one, no issues with Nitro Sense and/or and every aspect of the operation of this laptop works perfectly like with gaming, high end software and that includes reinstalling Nitro Sense at least 3 times, also these laptops do not have Win-10 drivers so a user installing Win-10 will run into more and more complications as time goes on and I try to discourage that in my answers and not encourage users to install Win-10.

• Bayro
    Options

спасибо, поменял название папки и всё работает!

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,759 Trailblazer
    Options

Steven, posting messages that say things like W10 is not supported on machines that actually came with W10 installed is not a good way to deal with your preference. Better to say something like you believe W11 works better on the machine than to say it's not supported. The -56 and -57 are not virtually identical machines, though they are very close. Yours has the four core processors and Iris Xe graphics, the -57 has either a 6 or 8 core processor and UHD graphics. In this case the BIOS had the wrong ID string embedded, which seems to happen with some builds for some locales.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.