Got this laptop from a friend. I can't figure out what ConceptD CCM314-51G model is.

Options
SuperJumper123
SuperJumper123 Member Posts: 3 New User

It looks like a conceptD. But when I search for it's serial it doesn't appear anywhere on Acer's website.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

It looks like a ConceptD model but it must be a special model of an Acer ConceptD, as I've never seen that before with that top swivel wheel which is very unusual, what is that for, do you know? Btw, the first ConceptD laptop was released in 2019 and it was called the ConceptD 9 model ConceptD 9 CN917-71 and it looks like below. Take a caption of the sticker that is on the back of this laptop as it could have other reference numbers that we could relate to and find out as this is a very interesting model.

2019 ConceptD 9 CN917-71

• SuperJumper123
    Options

It's ConceptD CCM314-51G which I can't seem to find anywhere even Google.

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited July 2023
    Options

Also, the bios version is a test version:

Can you send a picture of the bios info tab as well? I'll ask is there a moderator about this model!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SuperJumper123
    Options
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

To get into the bios go into the Win-11 Settings > Recovery > Advanced Startup and then follow the steps to get into the UEFI bios as the laptop has to go through a few steps to get to the bios or you can go into System Information by putting syst info in the search bar and it will come up with a screen.

Also, this is all I can find out on this model the Acer ConceptD laptop number CCM314-51G, and it states that its an Alder Lake Intel Core i7-1260P cpu from the info on the web (yours has the i7-1260P cpu which is different) and Motherboard type - ADL Billie_ADP_T and runs Microsoft Windows 11 Pro (64-bit), have a look at the specs and benchmarks here at Geekbench Acer ConceptD CCM314-51G specs, this Acer ConceptD CCM314-51G model does not come up in Acer's service guide search or Drivers & Manuals search, there is no reference drivers and bios on this laptop like all the other ConceptD laptops.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Press the f2 key quickly, before the Acer logo. Afterwards, you will see several tabs. Can you send some pictures of these guides using a cell phone? It would be interesting to find out the model of that conceptd.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

I was talking to a moderator and was told it is a pre-production model and will not be manufactured!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

@SuperJumper123 Would you have the courage to disassemble it so I can see the model of the motherboard?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer