4 beeps no post ram issues crashing my pc

YahooAndYandex
YahooAndYandex Member Posts: 3 New User

my pc came with a i5 3350p, I bought a i7 2600k and used that for a while, I a few months later had ram issues crashing my pc, after that during diagnosing the ram crashing I swapped out my i7 for the i5, today currently I swapped back in the i7, slapped on some new thermal paste, threw the CPU ram back in, booted it back up to play some games, and I hear 4 beeps, I don’t know if it posts or not because I’m getting no video output now… I’d assume it’s not posting, any help?

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1083615416884142082/1131038674553942056/IMG_2345.mov

here are some photos of my motherboard to make sure I said the right motherboard

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• YahooAndYandex
    YahooAndYandex Member Posts: 3 New User

Here’s another photo of my motherboard

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

To dig into it we are going to need to know what model you have, not what motherboard it is. All the service guides some of us have access to are done by model number. Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like xxxxx-xxx-xxxx. All we really know at this point is that it's an awfully old system. :)

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.