I have problem with my monitor , taskbar black bug

Options
ZiadMuhammedX
ZiadMuhammedX Member Posts: 4 New User

Monitor displays abnormalities when turning on "Ultra Low Latency" in the OSD. The issue occurs ONLY when the "Ultra Low Latency" Mode is turned ON, and the monitor is set at 144 Hz. This is the only scenario where the abnormality occurs. If Ultra-Low Latency Mode is ON, and the monitor is set to 120 Hz or below, the monitor works perfectly fine. Likewise, if Ultra-Low Latency Mode is OFF and the monitor is at 144 Hz or below the abnormality does not occur. I have also ruled out any Windows, software, video card, hardware, and cable issues with multiple tests. There have been no cosmetic damages to the monitor, never have been dropped or knocked, the issue suddenly occurred. Will appreciate anyone attempting to help, has any info, or have a solution.

Images below of the issue.

Answers

• ZiadMuhammedX
    Options

Thisin165 hz and 144 , with ultra low latency on ,

• ZiadMuhammedX
    Options

I tried update graphics card and another Cable and still taskbar black

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options

@ZiadMuhammedX

Remove all the cables from monitor.   Press and hold the power button of monitor for 1 min.    Connect all the cables back.  Try to turn on the monitor.   Connect the monitor to computer and check. If the cable is non removable please don't try to remove it. 

Try to use alternative cables and check if possible.

On the monitor – use the control buttons.   There will be an option to reset monitor settings to default.    Try to reset the monitor and check.  

To isolate the issue, try to use the same monitor to a different computer and check  or  Try to use an alternative monitor on this computer and check.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• ZiadMuhammedX
    Options
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    edited July 2023
    Options

@ZiadMuhammedX

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

If your monitor is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★