Sorry,,, why i can't reinstall my windows 11in acer aspire3 a314-22?

Options
Sopan
Sopan Member Posts: 4 New User
edited July 2023 in Windows 11

I just reset my laptop to factory settings and everything went smoothly. But when I wanted to reinstall Windows it couldn't be installed and there was a notification that my laptop restarted itself or an unexpected error occurred. until in the end it still can't install windows.

please help those who know!!!

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,160 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi,

Could you please post the full model name of the laptop, like A5xx-xx and also tell us why do you want to reinstall Windows 11, what was the original operating system?

• Sopan
    Options

my laptop model is acer aspire3 a314-22,

and the reason I reinstall my windows is because I want my laptop to be clear (clean) from accumulated files. and the default operating system is still Windows 11.

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,788 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi @Sopan I do not quite understand what you are saying, you say that you applied a factory reset without problems, this leaves the equipment as it left the factory, that is, clean.
    But, what do you mean when you say that the problem appears when you reinstall Windows?

Thank you.
    All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Sopan
    Options

Ohh,sorry.I mean a notification appears like the photo above.

• Alejandro_AC
    Options

Thank you.
    Has this happened when you have applied Acer recovery options?

All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

X (Twitter)

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,160 Trailblazer
    Options

The factory restore is clean Windows as my colleague @Alejandro_AC said, in any case, you could try a battery reset, switch off the laptop, disconnect from mains, follow the instructions in the video, leave the laptop to rest for 20 Minutes, reconnect AC adapter and fully charge the battery before trying to start, 1 is the reset pinhole in my picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhgnxUJoZo

• Sopan
    Options

Thank you for the advice.but I've seen people's video tutorials on youtube and it worked on my laptop. Just to open cmd and to open registry editor to change the setup.exe number to 3 hexadecimal and it worked after I restarted.

thanks again for the advice and I apologize for taking up your time

• Alejandro_AC
    Options

Thank you very much for sharing it in the community.
    If you deem it appropriate, you can post the solution here, this will help other users.

All the best.

X (Twitter)