Diablo iV and reshade question

Options
Guyrv
Guyrv Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hi,

I've read somewhere here that you can play Diablo iV with reshade on our favorite 3d monitor. I've set everything up correctly (i think) and i'm using the superdepth3d.fx plugin. I only get 3d during the character selection menu. During the real game i get nothing. I have to use the 2d conversion to have any effect at all.

I am new to reshade so i might be doing something wrong, but since i have 3d in the character screen, i'm probably not that far oof. Maybe just a click away from the solution. But i feel like i've clicked and moved every slider.

any help will be appreciated.

i really like this new monitor.

thanks

Best Answer

• Guyrv

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options

Found the answer. You need to use the reshade version that includes the add ons. This one worked out of the gate.

I deduced the answer from the reshade 3ddepth forums.

Answers

• Guyrv

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options

Found the answer. You need to use the reshade version that includes the add ons. This one worked out of the gate.

I deduced the answer from the reshade 3ddepth forums.

• AJ007
    AJ007 Member Posts: 39 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

Hello Guyrv,

i'm using the superdepth3d.fx plugin from BlueSkyDefender , too and I only get a perfect 3d during the character selection menu only, but not in game.

What exactly do you mean by "You need to use the reshade version that includes the add ons."
    Tried the current version of Reshade is 5.90 and older but as soon as I start the game and after leaving the character menu, I see in the Reshade add-on menu the Information

• "High network activity discovered"
    • "All add-ons are disabled to prevent exploitation".

At this moment, the 3D effekt is lost.

Can you help, because I do not found a solution at "reshade 3ddepth forums".

• AJ007
    AJ007 Member Posts: 39 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

Now i have found what you meen, thanks a lot !

• Guyrv

Tinkerer

Options

Excellent. Glad, i could help someone.