AXC-605-UR11 internet card acting up what are the specs for the card?

INDYman
INDYman Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi guys:

After years of flawless service, my internet card is acting up. I'd appreciate any feedback about whether there is a simple fix or whether I need to replace the card, and if so, what are the specs for the card?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Hello! What is the error code that is showing up in device manager?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon

This link may help but I would check for physical blockage to and from your router/wi-fi unit.

• Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,567 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon

What are your results from

https://speedsmart.net/

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

The WLAN card in your XC-605 is a halfsize mini-PCIe card, unlike the more common these days M.2 card. You likely can put any of the various mini-PCIe WLAN cards in and possibly even get more speed if your router supports faster than 802.11n. For instance you could drop an 802.11ac card in for under $20ish and an 802.11ax card for not too much more.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • INDYman
    INDYman Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks Billsey - that helps a lot. Cheers.

• Have you tried just disconnecting and reconnecting the motherboard wlan?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)