ASV15-1B.Geo-11 and Spatitial Go - I can't click the "Go" icon and can't choose the side by side

Options
nautymac
nautymac Member Posts: 12 New User
edited June 2023 in SpatialLabs

Hi,

I just receive the monitor and try Assassin's Creed Rogue with Geo-11.

But I can't click " Go" and "Side by Side" selection with full screen.

There is no hot key to "select side by side" or "Go"

By the way, I try to true game. It's quite nice.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• Ouch2late
    Ouch2late Member Posts: 22 Networker
    Answer ✓
    Options

The most recent Spacial Labs update has fixed this for me. Using the shortcut "Alt+G" is now putting my 2D games in 3D without "Full-Screen" errors.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Hi! Can you tell me the exact model of the monitor? Example: Acer QG240Y. Does this issue also occur when you run the game in windowed mode?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • nautymac
    edited June 2023
    Options

My monitor model is Acer SpatialLabs View Monitor - ASV15-1B.

I have successfully Gamecube 3D with Dolphin Emul by setting graphic API DX11.

Also, Citra emul by uncheck the option "single windows mode". Then I can just click Alt+G shortcut key.

But non of VorpX and other geo-11 game was not successful. Shortcut key(Alt+G) is not working. Even if shortcut key's worked, I can't click "side-by-side" button with mouse. The mouse cursor is behind this pop-up.

For windows mode, this pop-up is displayed.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Does this issue only occur in Assassin's Creed Rogue with Geo-11? Have you checked if there is a fix patch for this game?
    Does the same problem occur when you lower the display resolution?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • nautymac
    Options

I tried Death Door with full screen with Geo-11. For this case, it doesn't recognize as full screen.

• nautymac
    Options

Titan fall 2 is working perfectly with VorpX. I hope to be worked with geo-11 with this device.

• Ouch2late
    edited June 2023
    Options

I've had the same experience @nautymac. I expected to be able to playplay all my 2D geo-11 compatible games on this monitor however, every game I've tried with the exception of Witcher 3(which looks significantly better than the stock spacial labs fix) That I've given up. Hopefully they will diedisable this "full-screen" check because it's returning false negatives preventing side by side 3D conversion. I'm not holding my breathplay though. I don't think Acer is paying attention.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Does the problem still persist or has it been resolved?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Ouch2late
    Answer ✓
    Options

The most recent Spacial Labs update has fixed this for me. Using the shortcut "Alt+G" is now putting my 2D games in 3D without "Full-Screen" errors.

• Josh3DIRL
    Josh3DIRL Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

The spatial labs go feature for games, photos, videos seems to have stopped working after the latest update. I try to activate it with the shortcut alt +g or any other way and it either doesnt respond, or it says to wait a few seconds to a minute while spatial labs go "initializes / 初期化". Has anyone else experienced this issue? I saw the settings for the conversion have been improved and I was excited to use it, but disappointed to find it doesnt work at all anymore.