Stylus pen for Swift 14 SF14-71T-556R

teesl80
teesl80 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 2023 in Swift and Spin Series

I bought the new Swift 14, which comes with a touch screen. Could anyone recommend suitable stylus pens?

[Edited the thread to add model name]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Yes, as far as I can determine with the specs in the service guide both screen types are standard multi-touch and will work with the pens, but not with an active stylus.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey

Which model of Swift 14 did you get? There are several… Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like SFxxx-xxx-xxxx. If it didn't come with a stylus then likely the correct pen is any of them that have the blunt rubber tip that acts like a finger.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • teesl80
    teesl80 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited June 2023

Thanks, Billsey

model: SF14-71T-556R. It is without the stylus pen.

• billsey
    Answer ✓

Yes, as far as I can determine with the specs in the service guide both screen types are standard multi-touch and will work with the pens, but not with an active stylus.