my acer apire A-715-42g model laptop keeps giving blue screen error

Xerazss
Xerazss Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Like i said my laptop keeps givinig blue screen error like twice a hour and sometimes it restarts itself without giving any information

These are some of the bluescreen errors i recivied;

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Answers

• Hello! Is this problem still occurring after updating drivers and bios?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Xerazss

Tinkerer

Yes i updated all the drivers and bios from the acer's original site but when i tried to update bios it said ''The version of ROM file is the same as that of BIOS'' i think that means i'm currently using the latest update. But I keep getting blue screens

• Xerazss

Tinkerer

I got another blue screen error this time it says ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY

• Xerazss

Tinkerer

I think it happens because of the BIOS but i can't update it because like i said it said ''The version of ROM file is the same as that of BIOS'' when i opened the bios update

• Xerazss

Tinkerer

edited July 2023

My serial Number is: NHQE5EY0031XXXX

And SNID is: XXXX

[Edited the content to hide sensitive information]

• Xerazss

Tinkerer

I am still waiting for your response

• eGomes
    eGomes Member Posts: 2,844 Guru

Hi @Xerazss,

Please download BlueScreenView, then attach here a screenshot with these BSOD's are occurring, to check if your problem is being caused by a specific device driver.

• Xerazss

Tinkerer

These are all of the crushes that happened

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,052 Trailblazer

The easiest way out of this situation is either you restore the system (registry) to an earlier date before you had these problems or if you don't have any restore points (turned that option off or the system got corrupted) do a complete Reset without losing your files: Type Create a restore point in the Search bar and Enter. At the top you see the System restore option, click on that and select a date before you first noted an issue or uploaded a driver, flashed BIOS or updated. If that fails, type Reset in the Search bar and select Reset this PC without losing your files.

• Xerazss

Tinkerer

I already hard booted my device like a day or two ago but the problem keeps happening

• eGomes

Please, upload these minidump files (dmp) in a cloud storage service your favorite and then, attach here this link for download.

Download Memtest86+ and run test on your RAM, and see if errors occur. Preferably, leave the system as fresh as possible. Because the tendency is the temperatures to get high during the execution of the same.

• Xerazss

Tinkerer

• eGomes

Yes, @Xerazss,

These files only contain memory dumps of the programs and drivers that were running when the error occurred. The intention was to use the Windbg tool, which you can also use if you prefer:

https://www.wikihow.com/Read-Dump-Files

😉

• eGomes

Thanks for info! Apparently it looks like these processes are causing problems:

Authenticamd.sys
    RotMG Exalt.exe
    RDR2.exe
    MsMpEng.exe

Look for patches/updates for RedDeadRedemption2 and Realm of the Mad God Exalt. Try using another software antivirus and using the SFC and dism tools to restore health of the Windows. Open Windows Terminal (Admin mode) and type these commands:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth 

And then, run:

SFC /scannow

• Xerazss

Tinkerer

Neither SFC not dism found any problem and I downloaded rdr2 and rotMg 4,5 days ago.Moreover, these 2 games are online games i couldn't play these without current patch.

• eGomes

Did you run the Memory86+ test!?

There are comments that Fast Startup can cause these problems. Try disabling this!

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,052 Trailblazer

The easiest way out of this situation is either you restore the system (registry) to an earlier date before you had these problems or if you don't have any restore points (turned that option off or the system got corrupted) do a complete Reset without losing your files: Type Create a restore point in the Search bar and Enter. At the top you see the System restore option, click on that and select a date before you first noted an issue or uploaded a driver, flashed BIOS or updated. If that fails, type Reset in the Search bar and select Reset this PC without losing your files.

• Xerazss

Tinkerer

I already restored the system but the problem kept happening. I turned off Fast Startup then use the computer after 30 minutes i got bluescreen again. Then i run memorytest86+ but it seems like my rams aren't the problem. By the way yesterday i played 5 hours nonstop Red Dead Redemption 2 without any bluescreen but when i quit the game and try to download smth. on steam bluescreen popped like 10-15 minites after it.And that keeps happening i think bluescreens might be linked with internet because whenever i try to download smth the bluescreen appears.

• Have you tried to reinstall windows by pressing alt+f10 before the acer logo?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)