How upgrade acer veriton essential n2580 I want upgrade with new RAM 16 GB and Kingston SSD 2 TB

Miko65
Miko65 Member Posts: 3 New User

I want upgrade with new RAM 16 GB and Kingston SSD 2 TB. How? Thanks for answers!

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Those both should work. 3200MHz is correct for your memory and your SSD slot is an M.2 NVMe x4.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • billsey
    Answer ✓

Here is an image for the motherboard:

To access the MB you need to pull the fan out:

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓

These images can help you with disassembly:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,058 Trailblazer

The capacity of the RAM is maximum 32GB, there is a 1x 8GB removable DDR4 in the only slot (according to reviews), check what the frequency of that module is, I don't believe 3200MHz, and also check the latency (CL) and 1Rx8 or higher ranking, match all that for the Kingston you plan to buy (16GB is OK).

The SSD capacity is limited to 512GB NVMe M.2, don't buy Gen. 4 play it safe and buy Gen. 3. PCIe.

• billsey
    Answer ✓

Those both should work. 3200MHz is correct for your memory and your SSD slot is an M.2 NVMe x4.

• Miko65

thanks for answers but after opening the computer, i can´t find the entrance to RAM and SSD, where are they? Under the windmill? hmm…

• billsey
    Answer ✓

Here is an image for the motherboard:

To access the MB you need to pull the fan out:

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓

These images can help you with disassembly:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Miko65

Thank you very much and did this answer the question