Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,132 Trailblazer
    edited May 2023
    Options
  • Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,644 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi @Trinityk do you mean the drivers or the physical card?
    If it's the first, go to Windows Update or Acer's download page:

If it is the latter, this is the list of cards that appear in the service manual, how my specialty is not hardware so please wait for more answers that can help you about these cards and if there are other alternatives.

Thank you.
    All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,644 Trailblazer
    Options

Thanks to you @brummyfan2 it's a pleasure to share and learn with you in the Acer community, a hug.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,816 Trailblazer
    Options

The G3-605 models came out just as Windows 8 was released, so they support UEFI boot. That means you are not restricted to the old GPUs in that list. Those were just what was shipped with various SKUs. You are likely much better off to pick up something much newer. I'd likely look at the GTX 10x0 series rather than the 6x0, 7x0 or 8x0 models. You could go even newer, but the rest of the system is likely going to be a big enough bottleneck that they wouldn't help you all that much.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.