Surchauffe de l'écran

BenjiNeedHelp
BenjiNeedHelp Member Messages: 7

Tinkerer

Modifié (mai 2023) dans Predator et Nitro

Bonjour,

Voilà mon problème, mon écran surchauffe dans le coin gauche au milieu, il surchauffe tellement que le plastique commence à fondre et à se déformer, je ne sais pas quoi faire, si quelqu'un a la solution ou une idée du problème s'il vous plaît.

Merci beaucoup

Réponses

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Messages: 11,244 Trailblazer

Bonjour @BenjiNeedHelp , vous êtes en communauté anglophone, pour recevoir une aide adéquate vous pouvez écrire en anglais ou vous rendre en communauté francophone :

Je vous remercie de votre compréhension.
    Salutations.

UTC+2

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Messages: 97,695 Trailblazer

Hey! What is the exact model of the computer? Can you send a picture of the problem?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BenjiNeedHelp

Tinkerer

Oops sorry

• BenjiNeedHelp

Tinkerer

It's à Nitro 5 and there is the problem, the plastic start to smell burned and change, and the overheat start hère

Une erreur est survenue lors de l'affichage de cet élément intégré.

• Alejandro_AC

Thank you.
    Can you tell me the exact model of the laptop to see in the service manual its characteristics and the elements that exist in that part of the monitor?

In any case, I am afraid that if the temperature is high enough to affect the plastic part, the first thing is not to turn on the equipment to avoid further damage and I would go to a technical service to be checked.

Does the equipment still have warranty?

Thank you.
    All the best.

UTC+2

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

X (Twitter)

• BenjiNeedHelp

Tinkerer

It's a Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-57WU

I sée nothing here that's why i don't understand the overheating

Yes still have the warranty i think

Thank you

• BenjiNeedHelp

Tinkerer

It's only on the left side

• Alejandro_AC

I do not see any component that could cause a high temperature, except the LED screen itself, which does generate heat, although it should not be extremely high, it will depend on the brightness and the type of video generated, but if you consider that it is an abnormally high temperature, I would contact you. directly with Acer warranty service.

Thank you.
    All the best.

Thank you.
    All the best.

UTC+2

X (Twitter)

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Messages: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)