Acer Chromebook Spin 714 How to find the Manufacturer Part Number?

mgcreative
mgcreative Member Posts: 1 New User
edited May 2023 in Chromebooks

Hello,

I have an Acer Chromebook Spin 714. How can I find the Manufacturer Part Number?

I absolutely need this information to be able to work with it but can't find it anywhere.

Thank you so much!!

[Edited the thread to add model name]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,239 Trailblazer

Acer SNID numbers are 11 or 12 digits and do not contain letters. Acer serial numbers are 22 alpha-numeric characters, and will always use zero and never the letter O.

Locate SNID on the back of the laptop. It should be in the middle of the laptop’s back next to the model number SP714-XX-XXXX,  SNID is the laptop ID (Acer part number).

The SNID number is also listed in BIOS, first page at the top.

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer

Hi,

There's a label at the base cover and you will be able to view the Part number like CP714-xx.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer

The first ten digits of the SN form the full Acer SKU part number. For instance, the first ten of my SN on this Spin laptop is NXHQUAA006, and the part number for the SKU is NX.HQUAA.006. A quick internet search shows that as the SP513-54N-74V2 model, which matches the full model number shown on the same sticker as the SN and SNID.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.