do my laptop support 3200mhz ram and PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 (2280)

Options
sm03kmoad
sm03kmoad Member Posts: 1 New User

can I upgrade my ram too (which is best)

1——-16gb (3200mhz) single stick or

2——— 8gb (2666mhz)along with 16GB(3200mhz)

3——- 8gb (2666mhz)along with 16GB(2666mhz)

3——-8gb (2666mhz)along with 8GB(2666mhz)

upgrade my m.2 drive to

1—-Western Digital WD Black SN770 NVMe 1TB, Upto 5150MB/s, 5Y Warranty, PCIe Gen 4 NVMe M.2 (2280), Gaming Storage, Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (WDS100T3X0E)

or

2—-Samsung 980 PRO 1TB Up to 7,000 MB/s PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V8P1T0)

graphic card 1050ti 4gb

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,845 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

I will try to answer your questions:

1. This computer has a processor that works with rams at frequencies of 2133MHZ or 2666MHZ. Therefore, you can even use a 3200MHZ 16GB ddr4. But it will be limited to 2666MHZ.
      Also, just a 16GB stick, it will work in single channel: https://www.intel.com.br/content/www/br/pt/products/sku/134876/intel-core-i58300h-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-00-ghz/specifications.html
    2. Rams with different frequencies will work at the lowest frequency. Furthermore, the 8gb of the first memory will work in dual channel with the 8gb of the second 16gb memory. The remaining 8gb of the 16gb memory will work in single channel.
      This set, in my opinion, is not the best option, as the whole set will work in flexible mode as I explained above.
    3. In this case, if both have the same frequency and latency, they will still work in flexible mode.
    4. This is the best option, as the set will work in dual channel. But remember that both memories have to have the same latency as well.

SSD:

1. and 2) Your model can work with gen4x4 ssds. However, due to limitation of motherboard hardware, which works with gen3x4, gen4x4 SSDs will work at gen3x4 speed.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,845 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

I will try to answer your questions:

1. This computer has a processor that works with rams at frequencies of 2133MHZ or 2666MHZ. Therefore, you can even use a 3200MHZ 16GB ddr4. But it will be limited to 2666MHZ.
      Also, just a 16GB stick, it will work in single channel: https://www.intel.com.br/content/www/br/pt/products/sku/134876/intel-core-i58300h-processor-8m-cache-up-to-4-00-ghz/specifications.html
    2. Rams with different frequencies will work at the lowest frequency. Furthermore, the 8gb of the first memory will work in dual channel with the 8gb of the second 16gb memory. The remaining 8gb of the 16gb memory will work in single channel.
      This set, in my opinion, is not the best option, as the whole set will work in flexible mode as I explained above.
    3. In this case, if both have the same frequency and latency, they will still work in flexible mode.
    4. This is the best option, as the set will work in dual channel. But remember that both memories have to have the same latency as well.

SSD:

1. and 2) Your model can work with gen4x4 ssds. However, due to limitation of motherboard hardware, which works with gen3x4, gen4x4 SSDs will work at gen3x4 speed.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)