My monitor Acer Led G206HQL has these vertical white,rgb lines.

Options
ZakkiG206HQL
ZakkiG206HQL Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 2023 in Monitors

My monitor was not used for a year and after opening it .It had these lines which are very annoying when using it .I dont think it's a software issue but it wasn't touched for a year .he lines appear when the power is simply on without PC connection.The model is Acer Led G206HQL

[Edited the thread to add model name]

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,754 Pathfinder
    Options

@ZakkiG206HQL

Turn of the monitor , unplug the wires that goes to the monitor like the power cable and the HDMI or the DP. Press and hols the power button for 30 seconds than connect the wires back and check on it.

If you still have issue try to change the cable and check, still if you have issue try updating the drivers

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • ZakkiG206HQL
    Options

No it did not work .You see when there is no dvi or vga conneted it still comes when turning it on the time when only Acer logo appears the lines appear too no lines appear in other monitor.

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,754 Pathfinder
    Options

@ZakkiG206HQL

Than its the issue with the monitor. If you have warranty for the monitor send it for repair or take it to local tech

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • ZakkiG206HQL
    Options

Ok it was stored for 1 year too alright. Wasn't used.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

Storage likely isn't the issue, but potentially during storage you got some corrosion built up on the internal connectors. I assume it's out of warranty? What model is it, should be something like XB273U Pbiimxxha…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.