Is TC 1769 same as D21E1? I can't find anything on that number online.

yosef99
yosef99 Member Posts: 25 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

I got my Aspire TC 1760 today…disappointed! I ordered and paid for a model UA92, but the label on the one I got says : model # D21E1

Before I start the return process: Is the model D21E1 the same (or close ) as model UA92? I can't find anything on that number online.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,448 Trailblazer
    edited May 2023

What are the specs of the TC-1760-D21E1 that you got? As if they are better than the TC-1760-UA92 then you should be happy and not complain, Compare the two as we don't have access to all the different specs of all the Acer TC-1760-xxxx desktops models that Acer releases, read the spec label or open the box and fire it up and see its specs, if its inferior to the TC-1760-UA92 specs that you ordered, send it back.

The TC-1760-UA92 has the following main specs:

• yosef99
    yosef99 Member Posts: 25 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

• "we don't have access to all the different specs of all the Acer TC-1760-xxxx desktops models that Acer releases"
    • Snarky, but I would accept this as a valid answer. But, it's always OK to not answer a question if you don't know the answer, like this time.
    • "you should be happy and not complain"
    • And you should stick to answering questions and keep your goofy personal opinions to yourself. I am here for technical answers and not interested in anything else you have to say, especially your opinion about behavior.; Honestly stick to what you know, and stay out of my business.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,421 Trailblazer

We don't have a cross reference for the D21E1 to actual model number. If you look at the sticker that has your serial number and SNID, it should show you the full TC-1760-UA92 number.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.