Predator Galea 311 Headset cord replacement

HoboMike
HoboMike Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2023 in Gaming Accessories

Hi,

I have purchased the Predator Galea 311 Headset in a bundle 2 years ago, without registering the product or an extended warranty. I (aka my sister's cats) have damaged the cord in a few places and need to replace it. I logged back in to Acer Products and tried to register the product today with both the purchase date (December 2, 2021) and the S/N NPHDS1100B************ to learn more about the product's support, but the site would not accept the serial number.

is there any way I can order a replacement cord, send in my headset to be repaired, or other options? I reluctant to purchase a totally new headset since only the cord is broken, but I am willing to since it has served me well.

I am unsure if the product is still under warranty; if it helps, my order # was XXXX

Any help is appreciated.

[Edited to hide sensitive information]

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    edited April 2023

@HoboMike

If your device Predator Galea 311 Headset is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept.  They will also help you to register the product. They will check the warranty info and based on that they will help you to repair or replace the product .

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

I'll ask the moderators to edit your serial number for you. We don't have parts lists for the PHW910 headset, so can't help with finding the cable. Likely it's a pretty standard cord, but without knowing how it's attached at the headset end it'll be tough to build up a replacement. You ought to be able to get the info from Acer support, but they can be a bit difficult to contact when you are out of warranty.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.