Unable to install Thunderbolt 463E driver on AN515-58-788H with Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Options
13»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options

My dear friend [marsIANin], your explanation gave me great hope and I immediately
    made the correction you highlighted and reinstalled the driver. At first
    the exclamation point was gone and I was very happy. But after
    restarting it unfortunately came back. In the "General" tab it says:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code
    43) 😥

1. Before restarting, did you actually confirm the TBT port was actually working as a TBT port.
    2. And after restarting, were you connected to the internet?

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Can you send a picture of the bios ADVANCED tab?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Angelstrumpet
    Angelstrumpet Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options

i had same prob as urs but i managed to solve on my own…

the installed the following driver.. after restart exclamation is gone ..

hope this helps

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/736380/intel-thunderbolt-3-and-4-dch-driver-for-windows-10-and-window-11-for-intel-nuc-12-compute-element-elm12hb-x.html

• White_WerewolfX
    White_WerewolfX Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options

I know how to solve this problem, the only solution to solve the TBT problem is with a mod BIOS, this is how I solved it and I wrote a trope explaining this problem and where it is located in the bios.

• White_WerewolfX

Tinkerer

Options

This error occurs because a Thunderbolt boot function is configured as (OS dependency in the BIOS), and it should start with the mode (Only FW CM - The system boots with FW CM only in the BIOS and OS phases.) and does not there is a way to change this option in the bios because it is in the advanced options, which you can only open with a mod BIOS... so much so that I spent 2 weeks creating a mod bios for this laptop model, after I entered the advanced mod bios I saw some settings that shouldn't be in such a way, so that's how I solved the Thunderbolt problem.

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options

https://community.acer.com/en/profile/White_WerewolfX

Talvez postar a correção no fórum de mods do BIOS seja útil.

Perhaps posting the fix the the bios mods forum would be helpful.

Jack E/NJ

• White_WerewolfX

Tinkerer

Options
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

Did you have to remove the bios chip and program it with an e2prom writer?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)