Conceptd power plug slowly falls out of block socket. Thought I had charging problems, this normal?

Options

I just recently got my conceptd and on the first day, I thought I had charging problems as the battery was slowly being drained and I had the plug in the wall and the laptop connected. I looked and saw that the power cord that connects to the wall was loose in the power block socket. I assumed that I must have not fully placed it in. I pushed the cord into the power socket and it started charging. Fast forward some 2 days and I notice that it wasn't charging again. I looked and saw that the cord was loose again from the socket. The problem is that it still looks like it's fully in the socket yet somehow it's loose. I wonder sometimes if certain people make the mistake of thinking that the laptop won't charge because of this weird loosening of the cord from the powerblock socket. It's not hanging from anything. I can only assume tempurature ? Well it's not too much of a problem but I was wondering if it was just me.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,481 Trailblazer
    Options

It may be the socket, not the plug. Try another socket to see if it's still loose.

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

It would be interesting if you informed the model of the computer! Example: AN515-55-5890.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,481 Trailblazer
    Options

It may be the socket, not the plug. Try another socket to see if it's still loose.

Jack E/NJ