acer aspine R15 is there a way to make a recovery usb

Thisisit54
Thisisit54 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 2023 in Windows 10

is there a way to make a recovery usb off a nother computer for my acer aspine R15

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,200 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Yes, I have done that but the systems of the 2 PCs need to be the same (W8.1, Windows10 Home, W11 Prof.) never mind the version (22H2, etc.) the main thing is the USB 2.0 or 3.1 Flash drive you are using, make sure it is compatible with the ports you are using (recommend the cheaper and smaller USB 2.0 flash drive) with more than 10 GB capacity and Fat32 formatted😉

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,200 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Yes, I have done that but the systems of the 2 PCs need to be the same (W8.1, Windows10 Home, W11 Prof.) never mind the version (22H2, etc.) the main thing is the USB 2.0 or 3.1 Flash drive you are using, make sure it is compatible with the ports you are using (recommend the cheaper and smaller USB 2.0 flash drive) with more than 10 GB capacity and Fat32 formatted😉

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer

Search on Bare Metal Backup for Windows, you'll find lots of optoons. Here is Microsoft's suggestion. You'll need a drive that's big enough to hold everything…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.