I want upgrade RAM and SSD in Acer Aspire 7 A715-75G

colcoltis
colcoltis Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 2023 in Aspire Laptops

Hi. I have Acer Aspire 7 A715-75G NHQ99EY005XXXXX model laptop. I want upgrade RAM and SSD.

I found these. Will it work with my system?

https://www.teknosa.com/kingston-snv2s2000g-2-tb-35002800-mbs-nvme-pcie-m2-ssd-p-784950963?shopId=2272&utm_source=akakce.com&utm_medium=comparison&v=1.52.3

https://www.hepsiburada.com/crucial-8gb-2666mhz-sodimm-ddr4-ram-cb8gs2666-pm-HB00000UN8EC

[Edited the content to hide sensitive information]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,791 Trailblazer
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

The Aspire A715-75G can work with a max total of 32GB at CAS# Latency (CL22) do the Crucial System Scan as Crucial guarantees these spec ram modules like their top speed ram kit the Crucial 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 SODIMM - DDR4-3200 • CL=22 • NON-ECC • SODIMM • 260-pin • 1.2V • 2Rx8/1Rx8 • PC4-25600 this kit costs 1125.53TL (USD $58.64) and you can buy it either in your area or order it online, as this ram will work 100% with your laptop and its the quckest ram that the A715-75G can work with.

This laptops M.2 SSD port interface is a PCIe Gen3x4 that the best and quickest M.2 drives are either the WD SN750 Black read 3430MB/s/write 2600MB/s (that I've upgraded to and using in my AN515-56 Nitro and this drive is excellent and very quick for all gaming and demanding high end software) or you can upgrade to the more expensive and a bit quicker Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 Plus M.2 read 3500MB/s/write 3300MB/s which is a bit quicker.

The above options are the max ram/M.2SSD options that you have and will make your laptop perform to its best performance. Don't upgrade to overclocked ram as it will not work in this laptop, for the DDR4-3200Mhz only use a CAS# Latency (CL22) or if you want to use the slower DDR4-2666Mhz ram only use the CAS# Latency (CL19) type ram as they are the best options for upgrades to your Aspire A715-75G laptop and will make your laptop allot quicker.

Make sure that you also have windows updates up to date, latest bios Version: 2.03 installed and also install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and do a scan and install all the latest Intel drivers for your laptop and install the latest Nvidia graphics drivers from the NVidia site including the Nvidia GeForce Experience software and run your games through this software (if your games are included in the GeForce Games list, as there are many on this list) as this software has the ultimate and best settings for games and will run your games at their utmost and best FPS and Temps set by Nvidia, and also in the Nvidia Control Panel, make sure that you set the Program Settings of all your games and high end software to the High-performance Nvidia processor settings as all this will make your laptop perform to its max and ultimate performance. Good luck and hope this helps you out,

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,791 Trailblazer
    edited April 2023 Answer ✓

The Aspire A715-75G can work with a max total of 32GB at CAS# Latency (CL22) do the Crucial System Scan as Crucial guarantees these spec ram modules like their top speed ram kit the Crucial 32GB Kit (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 SODIMM - DDR4-3200 • CL=22 • NON-ECC • SODIMM • 260-pin • 1.2V • 2Rx8/1Rx8 • PC4-25600 this kit costs 1125.53TL (USD $58.64) and you can buy it either in your area or order it online, as this ram will work 100% with your laptop and its the quckest ram that the A715-75G can work with.

This laptops M.2 SSD port interface is a PCIe Gen3x4 that the best and quickest M.2 drives are either the WD SN750 Black read 3430MB/s/write 2600MB/s (that I've upgraded to and using in my AN515-56 Nitro and this drive is excellent and very quick for all gaming and demanding high end software) or you can upgrade to the more expensive and a bit quicker Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2 Plus M.2 read 3500MB/s/write 3300MB/s which is a bit quicker.

The above options are the max ram/M.2SSD options that you have and will make your laptop perform to its best performance. Don't upgrade to overclocked ram as it will not work in this laptop, for the DDR4-3200Mhz only use a CAS# Latency (CL22) or if you want to use the slower DDR4-2666Mhz ram only use the CAS# Latency (CL19) type ram as they are the best options for upgrades to your Aspire A715-75G laptop and will make your laptop allot quicker.

Make sure that you also have windows updates up to date, latest bios Version: 2.03 installed and also install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and do a scan and install all the latest Intel drivers for your laptop and install the latest Nvidia graphics drivers from the NVidia site including the Nvidia GeForce Experience software and run your games through this software (if your games are included in the GeForce Games list, as there are many on this list) as this software has the ultimate and best settings for games and will run your games at their utmost and best FPS and Temps set by Nvidia, and also in the Nvidia Control Panel, make sure that you set the Program Settings of all your games and high end software to the High-performance Nvidia processor settings as all this will make your laptop perform to its max and ultimate performance. Good luck and hope this helps you out,