why capslock indicator suddenly not shown?/logo/symbol

fiza
fiza Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in Aspire Laptops

why capslock indicator suddenly not shown?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,225 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi @fiza. I am assuming you have Windows10-11:

If your Apire laptop is using Acer's Quick Access Service, type Services in the Search box and check if QAsvc is running (or check Task Manager under the Process tab QAsvc) if not restart that service (should be Manual Trigger Start). Quick Access should be in your Windows Program list (check "Add or Remove Programs") and the task that triggers the service is in the Task Scheduler Library. If this program is not present and you are sure that your Aspire is using this app for the on screen capslock indicator, download it from Acer Support for your model. If questions please click on "Quote" or type @Puraw at the top of your next post😉(and don't forget to include your complete Aspire model number/code)

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,225 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi @fiza. I am assuming you have Windows10-11:

If your Apire laptop is using Acer's Quick Access Service, type Services in the Search box and check if QAsvc is running (or check Task Manager under the Process tab QAsvc) if not restart that service (should be Manual Trigger Start). Quick Access should be in your Windows Program list (check "Add or Remove Programs") and the task that triggers the service is in the Task Scheduler Library. If this program is not present and you are sure that your Aspire is using this app for the on screen capslock indicator, download it from Acer Support for your model. If questions please click on "Quote" or type @Puraw at the top of your next post😉(and don't forget to include your complete Aspire model number/code)

• fiza
    fiza Member Posts: 2 New User

tq @Puraw, after installing the quick accces, now i got back the indicator,..tq so much!