How to report a bug in the Predator Connect X5 firmware?

Tygrys
Tygrys Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter

Where or to whom shall I send the bug report or feature request?

Issue I found is with wrong characters written into the exported configuration file for VPN server and some other stuff.

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,247 Trailblazer

Hi @Tygrys you can report it here, @Acer-Ingrid will be able to give you more information, thanks.
    All the best.

UTC+2

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Tygrys
    Tygrys Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter

I do not see any help from Acer stuff here. Is there the official technical support site where I can post a support ticket?

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,247 Trailblazer

I'm sorry.
    I don't know of any place to make a report but I'll leave a note to the moderators waiting for more answers, thanks.
    All the best.

UTC+2

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,274 Community Administrator
    edited March 2023

Hello Tygrys,

Thank you for your participation in the Acer Community and for reporting this issue. I suggest sending the complete description of the bugs to this channel: https://community.acer.com/en/kb/articles/13285-report-a-vulnerability

Just to clarify, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users, if you need technical support, please select your country here: https://www.acer.com/us-en/languages

I also replied your private message, please check your inbox at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Acer-Ingrid