Hi! i need help with my nitro5 .my laptop is drained even if i charge it. please help me with it

Alexandria0621
Alexandria0621 Member Posts: 4 New User

Hi! i need help with my nitro5 .my laptop is drained even if i charge it. please help me with it. i dont even play games with it. i charge it when its 20%>. and remove the charger when its 100%. I'm shocked that the full charge capacity is already none. its a 1 year old laptop. please help. this is only my laptop and i really need it on my work.

Best Answers

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi,

Could you please download and install HWMonitor, run it and post the picture of Battery section, in the meantime, open Acer Quick Access App and turn off “Power-off USB charging” with the slider switch.

https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

• Emma_
    Emma_ Moderator, Member Posts: 226 Moderator

Hello!!

@alexandria0621

Try this solution:

1. first u need to press windows button and type services and open it
    2. now u need to find performance log & alerts option double click it to open and click the option in startup type to automatic and press apply and ok
    3. now right click on the same performance logs & alerts option and select to start
    4. now go to the windows option and type msconfig and press enter to system configuration
    5. find the services tab and open it
    6. now check the tab hide all microsoft services
    7. after that u see alots of unchecked services
    8. now u need to checked it all and then press disable all and apply and ok and restart ur laptop
    9. now check the windows update if there is an update then download and intall it
    10. now press windows key and search and open cmd by selecting run as administrator
    11. now in the cmd u need to type gpupdate without any space and press enter and wait fot it to done
    12. after that u need to type the command
    13. chkdsk c: /f
    14. and press enter after it done press y and then enter
    15. now u just need to restart the laptop and then the screen shows to skip press any key but u need it to run so dont press any key to skip and after it done
    16. then u can check ur battery time sayin 4 hrs plus left
    17. after doing the solution u just need to reinstall nvidia vga latest driver and nitro sense application after

• Alexandria0621

hi thankyou for the advised. I followed all the steps but its still the same . the charge capacity is still none. 😓

• Alexandria0621
    Answer ✓

hi luna, I followed all the steps you have mentioned yet its stil tge same. battery percentage is still zero. any other recommendations?

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,239 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

You need to replace your battery, it died. This can happen even after 1 year if the battery was drained below the 2% charge threshold or because of a factory failure.😑

AP18E8M $45