my acer nitro 5 laptop don't get plugged in on go, I don't know why its happening and what to do?

freakyshadows
freakyshadows Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 2023 in Nitro Gaming

two days before i bought this laptop (acer nitro 5 i5 12th gen) i have to plug in out my charger many times to get a shot i don't know why its happening and what should i do

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,209 Overclocked Contributor WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

Why is my new Nitro 5 not turning on?

Acer Nitro systems, that have the AC adapter connection on the back of the computer, use an improved AC adapter connection that helps secure the AC adapter. The adapter may feel like it is fully inserted, but requires a secondary push to fully seat the connection. You should hear a slight
    click when the AC adapter is fully inserted. Once the adapter is connected, make sure you orient it horizontally so it does not interfere with tilting this display as shown in the image below.

Answers

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,209 Overclocked Contributor WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓

Why is my new Nitro 5 not turning on?

Acer Nitro systems, that have the AC adapter connection on the back of the computer, use an improved AC adapter connection that helps secure the AC adapter. The adapter may feel like it is fully inserted, but requires a secondary push to fully seat the connection. You should hear a slight
    click when the AC adapter is fully inserted. Once the adapter is connected, make sure you orient it horizontally so it does not interfere with tilting this display as shown in the image below.

• freakyshadows
    freakyshadows Member Posts: 6 New User

this images helped ,thanx