I have been sent a link to acer for the Customer Self Service

George9092
George9092 Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
edited March 2023 in Swift and Spin Series

Hello,

I have been sent a link to acer for the customer self service. The purchase date is wrong though, and it is grayed out so i can't change it. I can though attach a proof of purchase. Do I still submit it? They should be able to look on the system as the warrenty is still in-date.

Any help would be apprieciated.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,274 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hello @George9092,

Thank you for your participation in the Acer Community. I sent you a private message, please check your inbox at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Acer-Ingrid

»Note: The Acer Community is not a direct portal for Customer service, the Acer forum discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. For repair, please select the country at https://www.acer.com/us-en/languages«

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,244 Trailblazer

Hi @George9092 wait for response from @Acer-Ingrid who can give you better information on how to proceed in this case.
    All the best.

UTC+2

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,274 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hello @George9092,

Thank you for your participation in the Acer Community. I sent you a private message, please check your inbox at your convenience.

Best Regards,

Acer-Ingrid

»Note: The Acer Community is not a direct portal for Customer service, the Acer forum discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. For repair, please select the country at https://www.acer.com/us-en/languages«

This discussion has been closed.