How to register a Gateway notebook GWTC116-2 Does anyone have a suggestion for warranty issues?

Options
chaser68
chaser68 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in Tablets

On 2/21/2023, I purchased a Windows 11 Gateway notebook Model GWTC116-2 (color: blue) at Walmart in Plymouth, MA for $159.00 + tax. When I try to register on Gateway USA, I go nowhere. I have no idea where to register this product or even how to read a serial number on the bottom of this piece. Does anyone have a suggestion for warranty issues?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

You register that model with Walmart. Walmart made a special deal with Acer to provide all support for them.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • anawilliam850
    anawilliam850 Member Posts: 56 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options

If you are having trouble registering your Gateway notebook, you can try the following steps:

1. Check the Gateway website: Go to the Gateway website () and look for a "Support" or "Register Your Product" section. You may need to create an account to register your product.
    2. Contact Gateway customer support: If you are still having trouble registering your product, you can contact Gateway customer support for assistance. You can find contact information on the Gateway website.
    3. Check the bottom of the notebook: The serial number for your Gateway notebook should be located on a sticker on the bottom of the device. Look for a string of numbers and letters that may be labeled "Serial Number" or "SN."

As for warranty issues, you may need to provide proof of purchase (such as a receipt) to receive warranty service. You can contact Gateway customer support for more information on their warranty policy and procedures. https://www.gateway.com/