PCI Memory Controller To find a driver for this device in A515-51G

Options
JoaoR
JoaoR Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in Aspire Laptops

Hello,
I have a A515-51G-83MK | Part Number: NX.GVREB.002 and I've found that PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communication Controller and SM Bus Controller are not installed due the error:
The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)
There are no compatible drivers for this device.
To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

I'm using Windows 11 Home OS 22621.1344

Does Acer has any update for my laptop Chipset Driver and Seria IO Driver that could solve my problem?

Kind Regards
JM

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and to add issue detail]

Best Answer

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,486 Trailblazer
    edited March 2023
    Options

'm using Windows 11 Home OS 22621.1344»»

Sorry the Acer OEM Win11 updates are not yet available for this laptop. We have no way of knowing if or when they will appear. Meanwhile, ou can try to install the Win10 drivers in Win11's Win10 ompatibllity mode by right clicking properties of the setup EXE executable. Choose the compatiblity tab. Then run in Win10 compatibility mode. If that doesn't work then you can try to download and install iobit's Driver Booster freeware to see if it can pick up any Win11 drivers on line.

https://www.acer.com/us-en/support?search=Aspire%20A515-51G&filter=global_download&suggest=a515-51g;1

Jack E/NJ

• JoaoR
    JoaoR Member Posts: 3 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jack,
    Donlowed the Drive Booster and install the suggested drivers it worked.
    Thanks.
    JM

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,486 Trailblazer
    Options

Congrats on your success! Thanks for reporting back with results. 🙂

Jack E/NJ

• customjunkie
    customjunkie Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

i solve the issue of pci memory controller and smbus driver for my acer aspire a515-51g.

no need for booster driver. just have this Intel driver support assistance. it will update for your system driver. here is the link to find it.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

try to uninstall the driver of your network card. then do install update also.

HOPE IT WILL WORK ALSO IN YOUR SYSTEM. COZ MINE IS OK.