I have a Gateway GWNR71517 how do I access the BIOS?

Options
2»

Answers

• Stifler
    Stifler Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options

And by the way, you need to enter the BIOS on our laptop by pressing the DEL key. I have the same question. On our disk in memory there is a marked area for system recovery. As I understand it, Windows is installed there that came from the factory. What are the keyboard shortcuts if I suddenly want to restore the system from the factory?

И кстати зайти в биос на нашем ноуте надо нажимая клавишу ДЕЛ. У меня так же вопрос. На нашем диске в памяти есть размеченная область для восстановления системы. Я так понимаю там установлен виндовс что шел с завода. Какие сочетания клавишь если я вдруг захочу восстановить систему с завода?

• Stifler

Tinkerer

Options

Look at the post from me on the first page, there I found a solution to our problem.

• LenR
    LenR Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Options

Thanks for the answer on the M.2 compatability. There are quite a few sales, hopefully I can pick up a SATA version. My computer gets into the bios with ESC, but next time I go in I'll try DEL.

• Stifler

Tinkerer

Options

which was required to prove

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Yes, we have trouble answering some questions on those Gateway models, since we don't have access to the documentation on them. They were built for some specific retailers with the caveat the retailer provides all support, so Acer doesn't have service guides available for them.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

That is true! I think Acer could make the packardbell and gateway service tabs available on the dashboard.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Stifler

Tinkerer

Options

Maybe you know the keyboard shortcut for system recovery from a hidden partition? I have attached a photo above. At least how it's done on Acer. I contacted the Gateway support service, but they themselves do not know.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

On acer notebooks, just press alt+f10 before the acer logo. I don't know what command to run on the gateway.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)