HELIOS 300 Weird CPU TDP and thermals

Grulll
Grulll Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in Predator Laptops

Hello, i'm having a head ache with my helios 300, my cpu is constantly themal throttling, the TDP accordingly with intel xtu is 115W short turbo and 90w long turbo… this is insane for a 11800H.
some one is also having those problems?

Answers

• Hello! What is the exact model? Example PH315-52-5789. Have you tried updating your video card's bios and firmware?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)