Separately True Game Software download Link for SpatialLabs View Pro User directly from Acer Support

Options
AJ007
AJ007 Member Posts: 39 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Hello Acer Support TEAM,

is it possible to make the True Games software available as a separate download as well?

The software for the SpatialLabs View Pro does not include the True Game software,

for whatever reason it must be installed separately via the Microsoft Store.

Unfortunately, the software there is not up to date (version 0.7.74.0 instead of 0.7.76.0).

It would be very nice if we, as users, could go the easy route via Acer Support.

Thank you for your understanding

Best Answer

• Tokyo01
    Tokyo01 Member Posts: 20 Networker
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi AJ007,

I have a feeling that there was/is something wrong with the 0.7.76.0 update and that Acer may have removed it. Currently, I am also on ver 0.7.74.0. Sorry, I didn't explain that I my original message.

Here is what happened to me:

I was prompted about the availability of an 0.7.76.0 at the first time that I launched the TrueGame app which probably was the day after it became available a couple of weeks back. At that time I simply clicked update.

Unfortunately, the TruGame app stopped working when the update was completed. It simply would not launch anymore when I tried to open it from the SpatialLabs Experience Center. There were no error messages and I could not find trace of any running processes in the Task Manager.

I gave up after a couple of restarts and decided to reinstall the SpatialLabs Experience Center. After that, there was no longer mention of a 0.7.76.0 update. I could only update to version 0.7.74.0.

Interestingly, I found several new 3D Ultra profiles after the reinstall that not were available prior to the reinstallation.

Cheers,

Tykio01

Answers

• Tokyo01
    Options

Hi A007 - TrueGame and the other Spatiallabs apps give me notifications when updates are available. I have a Predator Helios PH315-55s which comes with the glassessfree 3D display build in. Resently, I reinstalled the laptop a couple of weeks ago and only had the option of installing the original releases of the SpatialLabs Experiences Center which includes the TrueGame app (dated as of Nov 2022). After installation, I was prompted that upgrades were available and updated the TrueGame app to ver.  0.7.76.0 in a couple of minutes.

There is a download link to the SpatialLabs Experience Center in the Application section here, but it is the original release that I am refering to above and needs to be updated online after installation:

https://www.acer.com/us-en/support?search=Predator%20PH315-55s&filter=global_download&suggest=ph315-55s;1

Btw, I have not been able to find the SpatialLabs app or TrueGame app in the Microsoft Store. I am based in Japan. Not sure if that is the reason.

Anyway, hope this helps.

• AJ007
    Options

Hi Tykio01,

first of all, thanks for the answere.

But that's the problem.

The SpatialLabe View "Pro" software does not include True Game software in the main SpatialLabs Experience Center app.

After installing the old version 1.2.191 of the "SpatialLabs Experience Center" software at the beginning,

I can download all the new updates directly via the app, but however I received the TrueGame software in the Microsoft Store

dirctly, and it is also displayed in the "SpatialLabs Experience Center", but it's looks like it is not a part of the updated to the current version 0.7.76.0 during the update, all other included APPS has been updated.

The TruGame APP in the Microsoft Store is still the old one 0.7.74.0.

FYI ! I got a direct LINK to the True Game APP, because I also can't find it in Microsoft App Store.

I also tried the latest Version of the "SpatialLabs Experience Center" version 1.2.206 from 2023/02/22, but its furthermore without ´TrueGame Software.

I'm hoping for a sensible suggestion from Acer.

• Tokyo01
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi AJ007,

I have a feeling that there was/is something wrong with the 0.7.76.0 update and that Acer may have removed it. Currently, I am also on ver 0.7.74.0. Sorry, I didn't explain that I my original message.

Here is what happened to me:

I was prompted about the availability of an 0.7.76.0 at the first time that I launched the TrueGame app which probably was the day after it became available a couple of weeks back. At that time I simply clicked update.

Unfortunately, the TruGame app stopped working when the update was completed. It simply would not launch anymore when I tried to open it from the SpatialLabs Experience Center. There were no error messages and I could not find trace of any running processes in the Task Manager.

I gave up after a couple of restarts and decided to reinstall the SpatialLabs Experience Center. After that, there was no longer mention of a 0.7.76.0 update. I could only update to version 0.7.74.0.

Interestingly, I found several new 3D Ultra profiles after the reinstall that not were available prior to the reinstallation.

Cheers,

Tykio01

• aalkaabi
    aalkaabi Member Posts: 65 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options

Hi @Tokyo01 ,

I have been using 0.7.74.0 without any major issues. Do you face any trouble?

• AJ007
    Options

Hi Tokyo01,

maybe thats the reason, because I do not get an update of TrueGame Software from 0.7.74.0 to 0.7.76.0 directly from the "SpatialLabs Experience Center" ,but I think it's because off Using the SpatialLabs View Pro Monitor which "SpatialLabs Experience Center" Software actual not contain the TrueGame Software.

Hopeful I get an answere from Acer and they will fix the problem.

@allkabi

no trouble by TrueGame Software itself, only laging problems, when using Reshade or GEO-11 for creating sbs 3d for games,

but I think that this lagging stuttering is more a problem of the SpatialLabs Go app or SR Eye Tracker Software (with often high CPU drain).

But this is another topic

• Tokyo01
    Options

Hi AJ007,

Please let us know if/ when you hear something from Acer.

@ https://community.acer.com/en/profile/aalkaabi

Overall, 0.7.74.0 works fine for me. I have probably tried 15-20 of the available games. Worth mentioning is that I have not been able to get Forza Horizon 4 to work. I bought it in the Microsoft store and I think only that version has problems (see one of my other posts for details on this). My impression is that the Steam version works. Having that said, I primarily stick with games that are available in Ultra 3D as these run most smoothly and have the best 3D effect. All I have seen in these is absolutely stunning and very naturally looking 3D without any eye strain. I can recommend Shadown of the Tomb Raider, God of War, Phyconauts 2, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Kena, Trine 1-3, and Abzu if you are into any of those types of games. Forza Horizon 5 and Need for Speed also work relatively okay though only available in 3D +. I hope Acer is going to make some racing and flight games available in 3D Ultra mode sometime soon.