Why Much Poor Screen Quality ?? ... Check Real Time Screen Problem Pictures and Video, Before buy !!

Options
duapritpal
duapritpal Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2023 in Predator Laptops

Hello Everyone,

The Screen quality is very much poor, After some time, when laptop is ideal (not in use) screen hangs and colors get fade with some lines. I also have two Acer laptops which are working fine, but this time mainly with Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop I am totally disappointed by the Acer.

Also Screen is not showing True colors, if you want to buy this laptop for your Designing purpose. This Laptop can't show you Real Grey color and some other.

Think and check my laptop screenshots pictures and real video for bad screen quality before buy the said product.

I bought my laptop from amazon https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09STHPNT9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now my question is, Can I expect product replacement from company end??

Thanks

Pritpal Singh

+91-9815023491

dua

pritpal@gmail.com

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,593 Trailblazer
    Options

I suggest that you immediately return it to Amazon as defective for a refund.

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    edited February 2023
    Options

OHello! Before shipping the laptop I would try to update the bios to the latest version:

Does that orange border only appear when you connect an external monitor to the HDMI or DP port?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,584 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options

When did you buy it? If the suggested BIOS update doesn't resolve it, get it replaced/returned within the return period from Amazon directly.

Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!