my XB273K monitor Replacement Power Cord/Adapter

Options
BBF71
BBF71 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2023 in Predator Monitors

the power on my XB273K monitor has started randomly cutting out, and it seems like the power cord is to blame. It is getting excessively hot and the power can be brought online by repositioning the cord at seemingly random directions. I am looking to find a replacement cable, and it seems that it needs to be a 19v /7.1 a power supply. I am not finding many options, except for a generic replacement for Acer monitors. It seems to be right on voltage but under amped. Would that be a problem? Is there an actual replacement available? I haven’t been able to find one on the Acer website!

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    Options

The power cord depends only is a standard cord, what country are you in? If you are talking about and that you want to buy the whole thing of the charger/adaptor end the power cord then you need to get the same spec as you got with +or- a few amps it won't make any difference, but the voltage has to be the same but its preferable to get the same as specified for your monitor and your oem has which is the 19V/7,1Amp.

This is the OEM Acer XB273K monitor power cord and charger/adaptor with the 3 pin clover leaf power plug end

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

The Acer part number for your power adapter is 25.T6YM2.001, the power cord itself is locale specific as Steven suggests.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.