predator helios 300 ssd drivers for win 11 iso

novax
novax Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2023 in Predator Laptops

Hi. I'm trying to install windows 11 on a predator helios 300 1TB ssd from a pendrive but it doesn't see the hard drive. do you know what drivers to upload to the iso image?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,078 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi,

If you have a Intel based system, you may have to download IRST driver for your laptop model from Acer Driver support, go to Acer Support site and download IRST driver and copy it to the USB installation disk.

When you come to the steps " Where do you want to install Windows", click Load driver and browse to USB disk, anyway, follow the instructions for more detail instructions.

Where Do You Want To Install Windows NO Drive Showing Up - YouTube

Download Acer Support Drivers and Manuals | Acer United Kingdom

• Hi @novax what model do you have exactly?

On the other hand, no drivers are necessary.

It is important that you create the USB by downloading the ISO from the following Microsoft page and creating it with the tool you have on that same page.

Once created and with the computer turned off, connect the USB and turn on the computer, press F12 insistently and you will access the boot devices by selecting the USB.

Tell us.

Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com)

Greetings.

UTC+2

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Pop_Rockz
    Pop_Rockz Member Posts: 40 Devotee WiFi Icon

I'm hearing this problem first time for Helios 300. Usually I face this problem with Asus laptops only. If no drives are showing during Windows installation, ya the solution is to download IRST drivers and put in the USB installation drive.

• novax
    novax Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks all for the advice. I uploaded the IRST drivers and it worked.😉

• Halfmoku
    Halfmoku Member Posts: 4 New User

Hi there. Same problem here. I used mediacreationtool to make a bootable USB stick with win 11 on it. I do have an Acer Predator PH18-71. I downloaded from acer support site IRST drivers for my laptop and added on USB stick. Problem still there, Windows setup doesn`t see my 1 TB SSD, or the drivers for it on USB stick. When I give the "list disk" command in diskpart I see only my USB stick, not the SSD.

Any ideas on how to install windows on this laptop?

• Halfmoku

I forgot to mention I see the SSD in BIOS

• Halfmoku

In BIOS I see a Micron 3400 MTFDKBA1TOTFH drive

• Halfmoku

I tried to download drivers from micron, but it keep asking me to register with my organisation e-mail which I don`t have of course, because I`m an home user :)