ED270U P connected with Display Port But there is no sound in screen.

Options
Mcalisir
Mcalisir Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2023 in Monitors

Hello;

i have ED270U P monitor , connected with display port. But there is no sound in screen. screen shows at audio settings but when i select, there is no voice.

-i use 3070 graphic card.

-voice settings in screen at %100

-i installed lastest driver of realtech audio and nvidia.

how i can solve this?

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    Options

You have done something wrong within the OS sound audio settings first, as audio on a pc are getting complex as they are interlinked with Intel, NVidia and Realtek audio drivers and you can't update just one, as if you do, then you lose sound and that is probably what you have done.

As there are 6 or more aspects to audio driver functionality, the best and easiest is to do a Reset of the OS by going to System >Recovery >Reset this PC and do the below and reset OS and Keep my files, as all this will reset all your audio and make it work, as your ED270U P monitor's sound on DP sould have full image and audio signal with no problems as you monitor has speakers and audio capabilities.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

On your computer you need to select the monitor as the output device for sound.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.