Acer KG271U bmiipx not working

Options
mesold
mesold Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2023 in Monitors
Hi! Could someone tell me what exactly is the designation of this damaged chip with the number IC601? possibly a replacement number?

marking of the power supply board 4H.30J02.A10

E162032 VOL.3 GCI1SV0 SZ 94V-0

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

We usually don't have access to schematics on most products, and don't have cross references to internal part numbers like that. What monitor is it from?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • mesold
    mesold Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Acer KG271U bmiipx

SNID: 83703184585

Part Number: UM.HX1EE.032

EAN: 4713883483858

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

As expected Acer doesn't have schematics in the service guide. The part number for the power board itself is: 55.T6AM3.009

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.