The screen got cracked in the top corner during shipping I can’t find parts anywhere.

Options
Tanner270
Tanner270 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 2023 in Predator Monitors

Hello; I ordered a predator and unfortunately the screen got cracked in the top corner during shipping. I am not sure what to do about this as then to just buy a new LCD but I can’t find parts anywhere. Is it even worth fixing? Thank you.

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Hello! Have you contacted the supplier to request an exchange?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Alejandro_AC
    Options

Hi @Tanner270 Contact the seller, shipping incidents of this type should be covered by the seller and are beyond your control.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Tanner270
    edited February 2023
    Options

Yeah I got refunded for it, he said it worked when he shipped so he gave me what I paid for it back. I got it on eBay and the guy said it worked but when it arrived the box was messed up @Alejandro_AC

• Tanner270
    Options

@egydiocoelho yes I got refunded for it but idk if it’s worth to fix it not.

• Tanner270
    Options

@egydiocoelho i saw on another thread you are an authorized dealer; can you give me an estimate for the predator x34 LCD curved please? Assuming this is the resolution

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    Options

@Tanner270

Please visit our Acer parts finder. Using your Serial number you can pull up the full bill of materials for your unit, and buy parts right there. Please see link bellow, and let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

https://www.sourceitstore.com/acer-parts-finder/

SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303