Acer Monitor VG240Y I upgrade my desktop pc Input not supported?

Options
efremovski
efremovski Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 2023 in Monitors

I have Acer Monitor VG240Y.

I upgrade my desktop pc with new motherboard ASUS PRIME H510M-A and Intel Core i5 11400f processor.

Now when my pc boot, on POST SCREEN I get message input not supported? I am not seeing asus logo when system boot and I can not enter BIOS? When system load windows I am having the image on the screen and everything is OK.

How to fix this? It is very frustrating.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and issue detail]

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,561 Trailblazer
    Options

Do you have the monitor plugged into a mainboard video output port or a GPU card video output port?

Jack E/NJ

• efremovski
    Options

Hi Jack, thank you for your quick response.

I tried to put HDMI cable in motherboard HDMI jack - no image at all...

I tried with VGA cable on my motherboard - same thing - no image at all, black screen.

I tried with my Graphic Card removed from the motherboard - and tried with HDMI and VGA port on my motherboard,

no image at all, black screen.

The only time that I get POST image screen is when I used HDMI port on my Graphic card Saphire Radeon RX570 conected o my large LG TV 55" 4K... That time I get the POST screen and ASUS logo on start, and I can manage to go into my BIOS.

• efremovski
    Options

I use my HDMI GPU port .

When I remove my graphic card, I even remove CMOS battery for more than 30 seconds - to "reset" the BIOS to factory settings.

No result at all, same thing - "Unsupported input" and black screen during the boot POST screen.