my acer tab 10 stylus stopped working, how do I fix this. IT doesn't function anymore.

Options
murai254
murai254 Member Posts: 1 New User

my acer tab 10 stylus stopped working, how do I fix this. IT doesn't function anymore.,need help uegently with this

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

What is the pen model? Have you checked the battery yet?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • anawilliam850
    anawilliam850 Member Posts: 56 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options

If your Acer Tab 10 stylus has stopped working, here are some steps you can try to fix it:

1. Check the battery: If your stylus has a replaceable battery, make sure the battery is fully charged or try replacing it with a new one.
    2. Clean the stylus tip and screen: Dirt or debris on the stylus tip or screen can interfere with the stylus's function. Try cleaning the stylus tip and screen with a soft cloth.
    3. Restart the tablet: Sometimes restarting the tablet can help fix issues with the stylus. Press and hold the power button for a few seconds, then tap "Restart" when the menu appears.
    4. Update the tablet's software: Make sure your Acer Tab 10 is running the latest software version. Go to Settings > System > Software update and check for any available updates.
    5. Check the stylus compatibility: Make sure the stylus you are using is compatible with your Acer Tab 10. Refer to the manual or website for your stylus or Acer tablet for compatibility information.
    6. Contact Acer support: If none of the above steps work, contact Acer support for further assistance. They may be able to diagnose and repair the issue, or provide a replacement stylus if necessary.