Acer Switch 10 SW5-014 I am struggling with installing drivers, I'm not able to install WiFi driver.

Options
RobertSoob
RobertSoob Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 2023 in Switch Series

Hello,

I'm looking for help. Recently I reinstalled my device with regular win 10 installation. Now, I am struggling with installing drivers, I'm not able to install wifi driver or platform drivers for intel. My touchscreen is not working. I read somewhere that this device was using another version of Windows and not the regular one. But unfortunately, I already wiped my disk so I don't have a recovery partition on my device anymore. Can anyone help? Thank you. 

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

Yes, your SW5-014 only has 2GB of memory, so is required to run the 32bit version of Windows. There aren't likely any drivers for 64bit.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • RobertSoob
    RobertSoob Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hello, thank you for response. Actually, on acer official web site, are avalaible only Windows 10 64bit version of drivers. So, I don't know what I should do now. What are you suggesting to me? Thank you

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

You are correct, it was the previous model that required 32bit drivers. What happens when you try to install the Bluetooth, Wireless LAN and Platform drivers from that page?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.