Aspire E5-774 series Unit does not boot properly after water damage. Please help me

Options
Παναγιώτης
Παναγιώτης Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited February 2023 in Windows 10

ORIGINAL

Έπεσε νερό πανω στον υπολογιστή μου τον σκουπισα τον έκανα με πιστολακι και αυτα τώρακάποιες φορές ανοιγη στην αρχική εκεί που είναι να πατισω είσοδος και μετά απλά απενεργωπειτε άλλες φορές λέει "φαίνεται ότι τα windows δεν φορτορτωθηκαν σωστά" και εχει 2 επυλογες η μια είναι εμφάνιση επιλογον για προχωρημενους και η άλλη λέει επανεκκίνηση του υπολογιστή έχω πατησει πανω απο 20 φορές επανεκκίνηση και κάνει τα ίδια τι να κανω?

TRANSLATED

Water fell on my computer I wiped it with a vacuum cleaner and this now sometimes it opens to the original where I have to press enter and then just turn off other times it says "it seems that windows did not load properly" and it has 2 options one is display options for advanced users and the other one says restart the computer, I have pressed restart more than 20 times and it does the same thing, what should I do?

[Edited the content by translating from Greek to English and to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Παναγιώτης

Tinkerer

edited February 2023
    Options

ORIGINAL

Αυτό το πραγμα παλι

TRANSLATED

This thing again

[Edited the content by translating from Greek to English]

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

Liquid was spilled onto the keyboard. The first solution is to check if the water has come into contact with the motherboard.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Παναγιώτης

Tinkerer

Options

I don't know if it did it may have because my PC has some kind of issues

• Παναγιώτης

Tinkerer

Options

No it didn't I opened my PC everything looked fine not something black or whatever it was looking ok

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

It looks like the motherboard is likely working, but things are corrupted on the disk. What computer do you have? (The full model number should be on the same sticker as your serial number). Do you know what drive type and size is in it? If the water damaged the drive it would give similar errors.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Παναγιώτης

Tinkerer

edited February 2023
    Options

SNID:XXXXX

MODEL NO. :N16Q5

Aspire E5-774 series

All stock

[Edited the content to hide sensitive information]

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

Those N16Q5 type numbers don't have a cross reference to actual SKUs, that is what's on the serial number sticker, E5-774-xxxx. We'll try to figure it out anyway. The E5-774 models came with a 128GB or 256GB SSD, a 500GB, 1TB or 2TB HDD or a 500GB or 1TB hybrid drive. The SSDs are SATA M.2, the rest are 2.5" SATA. Luckily they didn't ship any of those models with eMMC drives soldered to the MB, so a drive replacement isn't too hard. You want to boot to the BIOS using the F2 key during POST and verify that the F12 Boot Menu is enabled on the Main tab. Then make a Windows boot flash drive using a different computer. Plug the flash drive into your system and use F12 at boot to get the boot menu. Choose the flash drive and allow it to boot into the installer. On the second screen there's an option to go into Repair mode. Give the automatic repair a chance to fix things and let us know if it doesn't work. If it doesn't we will dive deeper into diagnostics and repair.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.